Our Currency Switcher is the most mature and flexible product on the market. We released it in 2013, when WooCommerce was still at version 1.6.x, and continuously improved it ever since. At the time, nobody believed it would be possible to have a fully multi-currency WooCommerce shop, as the system was designed to support exclusively one currency, without exception. Despite such feedback, we proceeded with the implementation, and we now have a leading multi-currency solution for WooCommerce.
Why we think you will love our Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
Please find below some of the key reasons why we are offering a great solution, with excellent value for money.
Our support service is top class
- Our Currency Switcher allows to set product prices manually, in each currency, instead of relying on exchange rates. With the Shipping Pricing addon, our plugin also allows to set shipping costs manually in each currency.
- Our plugin allows to set a product's base currency. For example, you could set a product's base currency to EUR and one to USD, enter the prices in those currencies for each product, and leave the other prices empty. The empty prices would then be calculated automatically, using the price in the currency you set as the base one.
- Several 3rd party plugin developers added native support for the Aelia Currency Switcher to their plugins. Products Extra Product Options, Wholesale Pricing, Role Based Price, YITH Gift Cards, WP Rocket (since version 2.7), Advanced WooCommerce Reporting, RightPress Dynamic Pricing and Discounts, and more are amongst the plugins that include native multi-currency support. Note: the listed plugins were declared compatible with our Currency Switcher by their developers. Should you encounter any compatibility issue with such plugins, please contact their authors directly, they will be able to assist you.
- We developed integrations for 3rd party plugins that don't yet include native support for our Currency Switcher: Subscriptions, Bundles, AffiliateWP, Product Add-ons and Dynamic Pricing are covered by our integrations.
- WP Rocket supports all our plugins natively. Plugins like Comet Cache or Super Cache can easily be extended, free of charge, to implement dynamic caching.
- Hosting providers such as Pressidium include native support for our plugins. Their caching systems can take into account the selections made by our solutions, and ensure that the correct content is served to all visitors. All you have to do is contact their support service to get such feature enabled.
- If you are using a caching plugin, or server, that doesn't support dynamic caching, we've got you covered. Our free Cache Handler plugin will take care of that, ensuring that your visitors will see the correct information.
- Our Currency Switcher is an integral part of our internationalisation suite, which includes powerful solutions such as Prices by Country, Tax Display by Country, the free EU VAT Assistant and the aforementioned Shipping Pricing addon.
- We provide extended payment gateways to increase the flexibility in receiving payments. Moneris, PayPal Standard, PayPal Express, Mijireh are amongst them. Our Braintree Extended gateway was acquired by SkyVerge, the developers of the official Braintree gateway, and its features are now included in the main plugin they sell.
Your purchase is fully protected by our money back guarantee
To complement the above, we offer a 30 days money back guarantee on all purchases made on our site. This is allows you to try our products in your own environment, rather than a specifically designed, fine tuned demo that may not reflect a real scenario. If our product doesn't do what it says on the tin, or even of you just changed your mind, your investment is 100% safe.
Ready to sell in multiple currencies?